View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2007, 01:32 PM   #18
Roleplaywulf
Cosplay is good eats

Name of Commissioner: QQcosplay
Character commissioned and series/video game: Two Shinigami outfits from Bleach
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: (Sorry for low quality photos. The costume in general is great) Pic 1 Pic 2
Timeline: I commissioned them at the start of December, and recieved both and I believed I received them at the of December.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Their prices are incredible. They are very friendly and they accepted money orders, which is a big thumbs up for me. They were very kind and managed to finish the costumes for my twin and I by the end of December. The Costumes came in a plastic package with no harm. They were free of wrinkles. The best thing of all, they made the pants Hakamas for no extra charge! The original shinigami costumes they made were not pelted hakamas, and they managed to make them for me and they are EXCELLENT. As for cons, they costumes were alittle big. It wasn't nothing big, but my chest would sometimes show because of the size. I bet it wasn't their fault, it must have been wrong measurements I gave them. Other than that, the costume was excellent and I am very very glad I commissioned from them. I will happy to shop with them again.
Final Grade: B-

If more photos are needed, please let me know!

Wulf ||| DeviantART

«Next Convention» Ohayocon
«Finished»
Toon Wolf Link (retired)
«In Progress» Klonoa, Um Jammer Lammy, Josh (SH5)
«Planning/ On Hold» Toon Link, Lucas, Donald, Midna

Last edited by Roleplaywulf : 03-11-2007 at 01:37 PM.
Roleplaywulf is offline   Reply With Quote