View Single Post
Unread 03-21-2007, 04:07 PM   #50
Kyio
Active Lurker

Name of Commissioner: lolitababy1234 (Better Better Day)
Website/C.com gallery: http://stores.ebay.com/better-better-day
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Tear Grants from Tales of the Abyss. This included the dress and the arm pieces for the gloves.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: (none)
Timeline (how long your order took to process): About 2 1/2 weeks.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Very good. Even though she was clearly using a chinese-to-english translator in our e-mails, all of her responses made sense, were to the point, and very quick. The quality of the dress is a LOT better than I expected and is very comfortable. Overall, it was a very good experience.
Final Grade: B+
Comments: The fact that she doesn't use her own pictures is usually an immediate turn-off for anyone buying on ebay, but since she was the only one who was selling the outfit for Tear Grants on the site, I decided to go with her anyway. Seemed a tad risky, but all-in-all, it was worth it. Her products often come out better looking than the picture itself, from what I've heard from others who have bought from her. For me, it came out just as wonderful. The dress fit perfectly and didn't have cheap or weird-feeling material, which is usually the case from the chinese ebay costume stores (no offense meant in that comment). I definately recommend her to anyone interested in her wares ^_^
~ Subaru Sumeragi ~ X/1999/Tokyo Babylon [80%/90%]
~ Hokuto Sumeragi ~ Tokyo Babylon [10%]
~ Judith or Yuri Lowell ~ Tales of Vesperia [0%]

Planned Props For 2008/2009
~ Dymlos for Stahn ~ [0%]
~ Better Ofuda for Subaru ~ [80%]
~ Lance/Spear/Idk-wtf-it-is for Judith ~ [0%]

Last edited by Kyio : 03-21-2007 at 04:27 PM.
Kyio is offline   Reply With Quote