View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2007, 06:12 PM   #87
Yo-Yo
I Love Lamp

Name of Commissioner: Xavietta

Website/C.com galleryhttp://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=23115

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Yo-Yo hoodie, pants, gloves, and bagpack.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None yet, will be put up

Timeline (how long your order took to process): About a month. She only worked for a day or two.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. She was really nice and did respond on time, although she sent me pictures for reference in the dark so the colors were really off, and I asked her (And payed for) certain details that I did not recieve. The pants had not ONE line of detail, the hoodie was atrocious. Despite all of the amazing things in her gallery, she didn't even try. She even had me pay extra for special shipping because she got it done late. A huge procrastinator, and I saw her online a lot without answers to my PMs, although I did recieve my costume on time with an extra cost of $15. In short, she doesn't care about any costumes other than her own. I was overcharged.
ADD:: I did ask for the pants to be redone and a $50 refund.. We'll see what happens.

Final Grade: D+

Last edited by Yo-Yo : 04-08-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Yo-Yo is offline   Reply With Quote