View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2007, 04:06 PM   #142
fatalinjection
that's what she said

Name of Commissioner: Amethyst Angel
Website/C.com gallery: Website
Character commissioned and series/video game: Rukia's winter school uniform (Bleach)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None yet, I'll update when I get it.
Timeline: I paid her on Feb. 26th, and my deadline was May 15th.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Extremely disappointed with this transaction. I chose her because while her prices were a bit high, I'd heard such great things about her, and her quality was superb. I was very excited about having my costume done by her. Rarely heard from her through email. She missed my deadline completely, and didn't even contact me about it. I understand that people go through difficult times, and I totally understand that, but it would just be common courtesty if you're trying to catch up on things, maybe email the person who is paying you $250 to at least tell them that. I had to track HER down and comment in her livejournal two days after my deadline just to find out what was going on. She told me she was a week behind on everything. She then sent me a picture of the fabric about two days later. Now, a week after my deadline, and she isn't responding to email. I'm extremely disappointed with this whole thing. I thought that with her repuation she'd be very professional, but she is instead very irresponsible and not very considerate of other people at all. You know, I read through her livejournal, and while it's nice that lately she's been working on a book and all...it seems she's a bit more preoccupied with tutorials and writing chapters for her book than she is, uh, hmm, finishing commissions by due dates.
Final Grade: D, for now. Will change to an F if I don't recieve the costume by my convention.
Matsumoto (shinigami & school uniform); Bleach
Reira ; NANA
Risa ; Lovely*Complex

Last edited by fatalinjection : 02-11-2008 at 10:36 AM.
fatalinjection is offline   Reply With Quote