View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2007, 10:06 AM   #67
SummonerYuna
Perfectly Imperfect

OMG! Other Indiana cosplayers exist! *sigh* We're nearly impossible to find, aren't we?
I'm in a little bit of a hurry so I can't read and talk a lot, but I figured I'd post! I'm Heather or Amy, depending on what you want to call me. Heather's my real name. But Amy is what most of my friends call me, just cause they do. ^^
It's really cool to see other cosplayers in Indiana!

I live in an area near Valparaiso. Anyone near me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVAAntares View Post
Crawfordsville, home of Lew Wallace! (I'm a Ben-Hur fan. I've even cosplayed from it!) And Crawfordsville isn't all that backwater -- I mean, you have interstate access, Wal-Mart, fast food restaurants, and other amenities. I used to live in a town that was half an hour from the nearest big box store, and the only "fast food" was from the gas station mini-mart. (Actually, I vastly prefer small towns to big cities, for a lot of reasons that I probably shouldn't go into here...)
That sounds EXACTLY like my home town. Poor little place, with a population of around 500 people (I THINK that's accurate. Could be wrong. >>), full of hicks. I miss Valpo soo much. I actually work at our little food mart. *sigh*

Last edited by SummonerYuna : 05-30-2007 at 02:47 PM.
SummonerYuna is offline   Reply With Quote