View Single Post
Unread 05-30-2007, 10:40 PM   #182
zoupzuop2

Chibified Cosplay
www.chibifiedcosplay.com
Ranma Saotome (male) Wig and shirt
(Can't find the pictures)
February 2007 -- Current day
Pros: EXCELLENT contact up until the beginning of May, had progress pictures ready on demand, very easy to work with.
Cons: Seems to have fallen off the face of the earth since the beginning of May.
Comments: I sent her the money around about February, and she kept in constant, consistent contact with me. She showed me progress pictures, asked for input... she was an absolute dream to work with.
Then in May she failed to show up absolutely anywhere. She had 4 (recently, 5 with the addition of a cell phone) means of contacting me and she did absolutely nothing. I found that I was not the only one left in the cold over that course of time, and have remained just about livid up to this point.
Final Grade: Reserving judgement. Needless to say, though, she's certainly not getting much higher than a B-. K****** (name kept out for her own sake), I'm DIRELY disappointed. If you've been honest, I'm incredibly sorry for whatever has happened, that you would need to desert so many of us. If you've simply decieved us, you at least had me convinced. In either case, PLEASE, at LEAST update your site to let us know what's going on!!!
zoupzuop2 is offline   Reply With Quote