View Single Post
Unread 06-22-2007, 05:16 PM   #24
Rem Akimichi
Webcomiker & Costumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by D001 View Post
War or Crowley from "Good Omens".

R. Danieel Olivaw or Elijah Bailey from the Robots series (Caves of Steel, ect) by Isaac Asimov.

One of the Harpers or Dragonriders from the Pern series.

"The Last Unicorn" (its been forever since I read some of these books, I can't remember names right now ^_^;; )

Or going Arthurian legend style with a character from "The Mists of Avalon". It would be hard to narrow it down, character-wise in that book.
*proposes* Be my Crowley? XD And DUDE! Issac Asivmov cosplay! I want to do something from one of his short stories, but can't decide what.

The Dragonriders seem to be really popular: maybe a group should be put together for on of the bigger cons next year?

Last Unicorn cosplay from the book would be AMAZING, though I personally love the designs in the movie best. However, they had a lot of cool lines in the book that the movie didn't have.

And I would love to see someone do something from the Young Merlin series Arthur is great too, though I'm more of a Robin Hood girl myself (Will Scarlet, I love you, even if you don't get much attention in the stories). However, if someone did Young Merlin, I would flip. They had so many interesting character in that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironekilz View Post
Fantastic! I didn't know other people had read this series, at least no one else I know has!
OMG! Another Death Gate Cycle fan! *proposes* Be my Alfred? XD There's not enough of us. You can find a few fanarts and such around the net -I know one person who used to do some stuff, but she's been pretty silent for the last year or three ;_;-, but not nearly enough for such a worthy series. I still haven't read the last book though. It's not in our library(s) and not available at our bookstore, but then, I live in a small town so thats not saying much. I'll have to order it online when I get the money. We should get a DGC cosplay group together somehow. They all have unique character designs and outfits that would be so much fun to do, especially with the Patryn/Sartan hair.... */ends rant*

Love your Elf Quest icon, by the way

They have served me well.

Last edited by Rem Akimichi : 06-22-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Rem Akimichi is offline   Reply With Quote