View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2007, 06:27 PM   #263
fatalinjection
that's what she said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Usagi View Post
Name of Commissioner: Amethyst Angel
Website/C.com gallery http://www.amethyst-angel.com/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Azula from Avatar the last airbender
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item; None right now. I'll try to add them later.
Timeline (how long your order took to process) Here's the fun part.
1/31/2007- I send her info to get a quote
2/09/ 2007- gets back asking if I still want the quote and the the due date is no trouble. It shouldn't be the due date is June 29th.
25 of Feb - I get my quote.
05 Mar 2007- she send me paypal info, I pay her the same day.
Paypal trouble
3/14/2007- trouble clears and I send size info
16 Mar 2007-last I hear of her until I email her.
From this point on I hear almost nothing even when I email her. Maybe three emails saying "it's in my work queue" between then and when I email her a nasty letter (6/2/2007)
I hear back from her say day (-_-) saying "sorry about lack of email, blah, blah, blah." Says she's just now stating on mine.
I get an email from her ever two days or so about my cosplay and things are looking up. It gets here Wed Jun 20. I try it on. Fitting is poor. There are mistakes in the make -see comments- I email her that same day. I have yet to hear from her.

Describe your Experience. She seemed pretty cool at first. And I was happy that she'd work with a first time buyer like myself so nicely. But lack of emails got to me and when the cosplay did come it was not worth the money I paid! The 'shoes' were she tighter fabric sewed onto the pants. Backwards. Left foot on right leg -_-. ankle straps were to tight (seems small but it really messed me up with you know WALKING!) pants were two big, also made it hard to walk (everything was to big) and it was just a sloppy job all around. (Keeping in mind this isn't really a skin tight costume it should still fit!)
I haven't sent the last payment yet. And she hasn't answered any emails.
Final Grade: D-
I never sent my final payment, and I'm not ashamed about it. She missed my deadline completely, and overall when I got it it seemed very rushed, and there were stains on the shirt. Pretty gross. I was disappointed because she'd had such great reviews over the years, too. It sucks that she's doing this to people now.
Matsumoto (shinigami & school uniform); Bleach
Reira ; NANA
Risa ; Lovely*Complex
fatalinjection is offline   Reply With Quote