View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2007, 12:37 PM   #288
4ng31
meh.

Name of Commissioner - LimeBarb

Website/C.com gallery - www.limebarb.com

Character commissioned and series/video game
- Full costume and wig for Bridget from Guilty Gear (Falcoon version)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item - http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...0&member=61208

Timeline - Payment sent March 15th, costume received July 16th (about 4 months)

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. - As anyone who has seen the Falcoon art of Bridget, they will know exactly how "intensive" the design is, so finding a commissioner with the ability to even take the project on was tough. LimeBarb said they would in fact do it, and have it here before Otakon...in which they delivered on both fronts.

The costume was packed extremely well when it arrived.

The main dress is beautiful. It fits incredibly and the skirt length is perfect without me even giving them a measurement for how long I wanted it to be. All the fabric used looks amazing and the accuracy of everything (cross placement, designs, etc...) is so good, it's scary

The habit was a bit short, and kind of hard to put on while wearing the wig, but these are minor gripes and in no way take away from the overall costume.

The wig though, was just sent as a wig. The color was spot on, and the style of it was also great, but there was no real style attempts put into it, which isn't an issue, as my girl styled it very quickly last night.

The gloves could have been a little tighter, but the cuffs look incredible.

To sum it up, I guess I would say that the every thing having to do with fabric and sewing is incredible. All the pieces of the costume are usable, but they really shine in their work with sewing.

Final Grade - A

This will be worn to Otakon!

Last edited by 4ng31 : 07-24-2007 at 01:25 AM.
4ng31 is offline   Reply With Quote