Name of Commissioner: Tenshinoitami
Website/C.com gallery: http://forums.cosplay.com/member/563
Character commissioned and series/video game: Fai D Flowright [Shirt only]
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: [Will come soon]
Timeline: 3 weeks
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
Okay. At first, I was scammed by Blaandy... so I rushed around to find a commissioner... Luckily, I found one, Tenshinoitami. She was very kind to me at first and she was willing to take the timeline that I set down. I had the commission started before the 4th and it was mailed to me Monday July 16th.
I gave her the same measurements that I gave to Nugrosjp. [Love that commissioner!]. When the deadline came, she sent the package to me. [I just received it today] and I opened it up to find that:
1. The shirt is WAAAAY too short in the front. It's supposed to stop at the waist, not above the navel.
2. There were supposed to be gloves. There aren't any.
3. Everything is the right color, but it doesn't fit AT ALL across the chest and back...
4. The zipper gets stuck.
5. I was hoping for a better fabric... It feels... very stiff.
6. The collar is too tight. I think I nearly suffocated. ^^;;
7. The sleeves are HUGE. OO;
This costume would be better for a boy my age who was 3 times skinner and had his head turned around on his body. ^^;;
I do appreciate and understand that this was a rushed commission, but I wonder if the commissioner saw the reference pictures close enough.
Final Grade: D. so now I have to scrap Fai for Otakon and start over for AUSA.