View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2007, 08:36 AM   #309
xxmossgardenxx
Amahime

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamanakakurenai View Post
Name of Commissioner: Rain Miko
Website/C.com gallery: www.chibifiedcosplay.com
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Tifa-Final Fantasy Advent Children(FULL COSTUME), and Hao- Shaman King(Just gloves and cloak)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None
Timeline (how long your order took to process): First payment sent in January . Other sent in February. She received both.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.: Ohgod.. I've had so many troubles with this girl. Her feedback was awesome, my friend commissioned her before, and got their stuff. But now, I'm waiting for three months, and my con already passed. It's sad, she started so well, and went down hill from there. I lost almost 200 dollars on costumes to this girl.

Last email I received was dated 4/18/2007: "Just to let you know, I have sent your costumes out as of today."

That costume still has not come today. And she stopped contact with every living thing. Yeah, it annoys me, since I spent so much money and never anything. Right now, I am hoping for a refund or even the damn costumes.

I understand, she might of had family problems or whatever, but for three months? At least give some notice, or pick up the damn phone. I've tried calling her, her contact was great, anyone could be fooled. She kept contact with me until the day after she sent it. I've sent constant emails, asking what was going on, and because I lost so much money, I was going to take matters into another's hands. She has now deleted the guest sign book on her website, since so many people complained, I'm guessing she's still out there. I know there is nothing I can do about this, but I just want my damn costume or money.

Final Grade: F. I would give lower, but that's as low as it goes. Losing so much money is hell.
Another person getting ripped off a Tifa outfit??? Okay is it me...but it seems like everytime someone tries to get a Tifa AC outfit made, they get scammed! Even me and I have tried 4 times now on my, 5th but this time it is with Miyori so I hope all goes well.

I feel your pain and I am sorry to hear this >.< I too long for a Tifa outfit.

~*Upcoming Con*~
Anime Boston 2014
xxmossgardenxx is offline   Reply With Quote