1) I own a Singer Quantum 7350
2) I bought it around October 2005
3) I started handsewing in 2004 and had a little bit of experience with a machine before I bought mine. I taught myself to sew using the tutorial book that came with my Singer.
4) Pros: It has lots of different stitch options and sews pretty much everything. I use it with PVC, peltex, bras...you name it.
5) Cons: Overall I like my machine, it can get a bit moody sometimes, but that's probably my fault =b
6) Would you recommend your machine to a fellow cosplayer: I would recommend it to other people. It hasn't broken or had any serious problems and I think it's a good machine that hopefully will last a long time and get a lot of wear