View Single Post
Unread 09-02-2007, 03:03 PM   #347
Ashenine
Nina

Name of Commissioner: Yumeko/Onineko.net
Website/C.com gallery: http://onineko.net/
C.com Gallery
Character commissioned and series/video game: Two full costumes : Rin and Humanized Alpha from Yume Kira Dream Shoppe

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item There won't be (ever D: )

Contact started on June 2nd, 2007. Payment was done on two parts and sent on the same month.

Communication Started out great, she would e-mail me with the terms of agreement, asked any detail concerning the costumes and agreed to do sent them a week before the convention.
So I sent the payments for both cosplays, the total was $350 shipping included to be received on July 20th, 2007. She promised to keep me updated.

It's been three months and no costumes.

Here's the last message.

"I'm sorry, normally I do not let personal matters conflict with my work, but this was an issue that no matter what prevented me from keeping my schedule due to me having to find a doctor. I am however back on track but sadly I grossly missed your due date and I do apologize for that. Hopefully I should have it done and shipped within a weeks time. I will try to do my best to keep you posted. " (July 28th, 2007)

Comments:
I'm sorry, I wish I could add more.

Final Grade:
F-

Costumes:Sebastian Michaelis [Kuroshitsuji]//Kotone[Pokemon Silver/Gold]//Miku Hatsune [VOCALOID]//Megurine Luka [VOCALOID]//Vanille [FF13]

Member of INAF Cosplay Group
Ashenine is offline   Reply With Quote