View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:39 AM   #354
fatalinjection
that's what she said

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosplayAnge View Post
Sweetheart, if your costume was so horribly inaccurate, then why are you flauntingly wearing it in the majority of your pictures? If it was that horribly inaccurate, you wouldn'tve been able to wear it now, would you?
Because when I got it, I had one night to fix it, and the majority ended up having to be with hot glue, sweetheart, since I am not a seamstress whatsoever. It's also why I'm currently getting it remade, by a commissioner who has just been lovely so far. If you REALLY want me to post the pictures of what it looked like before I altered it, I certainly can, but I don't know if you want to damage your reputation even further. They are on my hard drive at home if you'd like me to, however, just say the word.

Quite large refund? You gave me $60 and said it was for all of the labor costs. I highly doubt the materials cost $80. And I didn't have TIME to contact you about how innacurate it was, it arrived the day before my con. I had no other choice other than to try to fix it myself and still wear it.
Matsumoto (shinigami & school uniform); Bleach
Reira ; NANA
Risa ; Lovely*Complex

Last edited by fatalinjection : 09-11-2007 at 08:43 AM.
fatalinjection is offline   Reply With Quote