View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2007, 02:35 PM   #376
fatalinjection
that's what she said

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosplayAnge View Post
The problem Tifa, is fatalinjection getting involved with something that she should not have been involved with from the start.

And if you really want to get technical, in this case its both parties fault and not just the commissioner. She hasn't been the easiest person to deal with, taking up a personal vendetta the way she has.

Please just let this end now. I was the one that contacted the admins to have this stopped, and that's why Heki commented here.
One of your customers IMed/PMed me because I had a similar experience to theirs. I have the right to, hmm, reply to people who contact me. I know you've had a problem doing that, but that doesn't mean that everyone is the same way. 9_9

Personal vendetta? Of course if I got screwed over by a commissioner, I'm going to warn others about the experience I had so no one else has to go through the same thing. That's common courtesy, and doing other cosplayers a favor. If that's a 'personal vendetta', then whatever.

If you want it to end, stop commenting. It's over, Heki said to stop, so just stop. :\
Matsumoto (shinigami & school uniform); Bleach
Reira ; NANA
Risa ; Lovely*Complex
fatalinjection is offline   Reply With Quote