My tips to get close to perfect skin. *And your lucky to not have problems with acne!*
1. Wash your face well! You want to get ride of dead skin cells and the oils on your face.
2. Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize!
3. On top of my moisturizer, I use a pore minimizer. I swear by Biore's pore perfect, pore minimizing moisturizer. It really works quite well.
4. To cover up red area's exex I use physicians formula green concealer. Any artist will know that green minimizes red.
5. Foundation. One that matches your skin tone of course.
6. A translucent powder to seal the makeup.
And that's it. Also remember to wash all makeup off when done with it!
Cosplay list for 2015
Lightning (original outfit) - 80%
Casual Fem!Shep/Jane Shepard - 100%
Batgirl - 10%
Boston Comic Con