View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2007, 11:17 AM   #461
Sayoria
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

Name of Commissioner: Cosaru

Website/C.com gallery : http://www.cosaru.com

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) : Chii from Chobits, a headdress, a choker, Two sock stockings, and a frilled skirt.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item : None yet

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Payment sent in October, and I just got it in the mail today. She has other customers before me, so it is expected, after all, she is good, haha.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: No cons except that she doesn't do custom commissions sadly. :P. Pros are that the craftsmanship is top notch, the fabric feels nice, and twirling around the frilled skirt is amazing (With the petticoat, the poofiness is awesome). She does a fabulous job, and I will go to her again if I need something she can offer.

Final Grade: A+

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Sayoria is offline   Reply With Quote