View Single Post
Unread 12-28-2007, 09:02 PM   #533
Arilena189

All right, first of all, as GreyCat stated, I did not have an account here before and I am unaware as to how to post the review that you keep asking about.
Second, the email adresses they were sent to were dreamangels@gmail.com. This is the same address the payment was made to.
Third, I do not know how to post a screenshot, because once again, I am new to this. No, we have not tried asking the e-bay staff, I honestly did not know that they would be able to help in this situation, I figured it would be better to just settle it with the person that sold me the item. I would really appreciate if you all were not so condescending and would be a little less hostile. I am sorry I did not post in the correct format, I did not know there was one in the first place. And I really do not need to deal with this. Now, I am asking for your opinion, as to what I should do. Because this is really not a good situation for me and I would just like a little help in settling this calmly and without too much hassle for either parties involved.
Arilena189 is offline   Reply With Quote