Please post any showstopping bugs in this thread. There will undoubtedly be a few so please just list them here and I will update the list. When things are fixed I will mark them off.
- Login Issues
- Search results with zero results result in a db error.
- Costume Completion % wasn't now adjustable
- Username, Character and Series name now showing in the photo pages under the image
- Small photos wer causing the right-side to overlap the site footer.
- Internet Explorer was not displaying some of the profiles correctly.
- Layout issues causing whitespace everywhere (should be fixed, please report if you find any)
- Forums Memberlist was a broken page
- Member Costume galleries were showing too many pages in the pagination section
- If you are logged in, you can now add conventions to your planner from their event page.
- Showing all costumes by member now shows member info panel
- Logout link was displaying wrong in IE browsers
- "My Favorites" gallery now works again
- Changed the folder image count colors because the Red was confusing and people thought it meant the folder was full
- Some conventions weren't giving an error message when adding to the planner
- Online status now shows on the profiles
- User Profile links for forum threads (last posted) and other places now redirect properly to the profiles
- User main gallery pages now work properly, using the old format and pagination style.
- Image Editing works again
- Costume Counts Fixed
- Photo Comment Counts fixed
- Costume Icons fixed
- Flags/countries section in the forums looks off
- A few of the latest costume uploads aren't showing their icons, these will be fixed shortly.
- Username dropdowns in forums broken in some places