Thread: Bugs Thread
View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #15
SpookyElectric
Vanship Pilot

In my profile, I noticed it shows upcoming conventions for 2007, not 2008, even with some added for 2008. (Maybe most logical would be next 5 from current date or something)
Realizing I had none in 2008, I went to add some. And they worked except trying to add the SoCal v-day event for Feb 9, where it gives me a database error on http://forums.cosplay.com/profile.ph...=871&year=2008

Also, on the list of all people attending an event, on Katsucon's page it mentions "Members Attending (90)" in the yellow title bar, then two lines below that it says "1 Cosplay.com members have listed themselves as attending this event." Looks like the 90 is right, and the 1 must be getting its value from the wrong place.
And on that page, I and a few others seem to be shown twice.

Last edited by SpookyElectric : 01-28-2008 at 11:36 AM. Reason: added note about attendee count
SpookyElectric is offline   Reply With Quote