View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2008, 05:29 PM   #1
Liberi Fatali

Keyblades and Other Such Weapons--Commissions!

Hello! I just thought I'd put this out there as I'm trying to make some extra money so I can keep going to cons and pay for textbooks and such. I'm open for prop commissions or accessory commissions only. I work fairly fast, and on the inexpensive side. At the moment I don't think I can ship outside of North America, but we'll see.

I can make just about any keyblade, though the trickier/more complex it is, the longer it might take me. I can also make some of the other weapons from KH and FF. Want to know what I'm capable of? Feel free to ask.

I can also make things from other anime/games, but only if you provide me with enough reference pictures, yeah? Just ask and I'll let you know if it's plausible with the materials I use.

Also keep in mind that I may have to go on hiatus over part of the summer as I will be away on various trips, but if you need one for a summer or early fall con and contact me about it early enough I will sure as heck try and get it to you asap.

Note: I cannot make another set of full-sized chakrams for time reasons, nor can I make another full-sized sitar, again, for time reasons. This is subject to change. There are also certain props I cannot make simply because they would be too large to ship.

------------------------------

I will be in the Artists' Alley at Animarathon IV in Bowling Green Ohio on March 29th selling props I've made! If you're going to be there and want to see something in particular, let me know and I shall add it to the list!

------------------------------

Leave a message here, PM me, or email me at tobiejade@yahoo.com for more details (what materials I use, price quotes, time frames, availability), and see the Props folder in my gallery for some examples of my work so far.