View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2008, 07:05 PM   #629
xxmossgardenxx
Amahime

Name of Commissioner: Miyori
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.geminatevisions.net/index2.html
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)Tifa AC version.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: None yet. Will have some very shortly
Time line (how long your order took to process): June of 07 to February 08
Describe your Experience.

Pros: Amazingly talented Seamstress. Even though the beginning was rough, she was amazing to work with and was very kind and understand. The outfit is accurate to a tee. Nothing even slightly out of place. A perfect replica.

Cons: It started in June of last year. I contacted Miyori about doing a commission and she gladly accepted. However I had her on a tight time line.

The first time I received the outfit it was not what was expected. It was a rush job, and there were quite a few things wrong. Hem not sewn, threads...basically a mess.

At first I was angry, but I soon realized that it was not her fault, but rather my own. I had requested something in a ridiculous time line, so she could not be blamed at all for it. She is a busy girl in school, and I had expected too much in that short amount of time.

In the end I was the one at fault for this mess. Never Miyori, and I as a commissionie accept that.

I contacted Miyori a day later, asking if it was possible to have it redone, with a larger time line. She accepted and agreed to only charge me for materials. A fair trade and I couldn't be more happy we did. I just wish I had more to pay her. And I think I will.

Comments: I couldn't be more happy. I finally got the outfit I have tried to get for two years now, and finally without being ripped off. The sew job and everything is amazing. Nothing is to complain about, and I would gladly work with Miyori again if she would allow it XD I could not recommend her more!

Final Grade: A+++++

~*Upcoming Con*~
Anime Boston 2014
xxmossgardenxx is offline   Reply With Quote