View Single Post
Unread 03-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #664
Kirakins

Name of Commissioner: Ghost613 // Ghost

Website/C.com gallery:C.com gallery
Website

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Roxas, Kingdom Hearts 2 Wig

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
Here
Here
and Here

Timeline (how long your order took to process): It was amazingly quick and very well-handled. She was the first person that gave me a quote (and the cheapest by FAR! I don't know how you stay in business, Ghostie ). I was shocked at how quick she was, lol. My wig took about 8-10 days after payment was recieved for her to order/style/post pics and then send out my wig.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
Pros:
+ Very quick to reply to any questions, comments, or concerns you have.
+ Very accomodating to individual needs. For instance, she styled another Roxas wig before she styled mine (I thought it was mine at first, lol) and I thought it was too light for my personal tastes, so we talked, and she got me the perfect color wig.
+ VERY affordable! I realize this is because she is building her portfolio and just starting out, but I couldn't find any decent Roxas wigs for cheaper than $100. Ghost charged me half that. Very pleasing ^_^
+ Good photos of the finished product before shipping out. ^_^
+ Another example of how Ghost is willing to help with personal needs... I needed my wig before Sakuracon. It took me awhile to get my Financial Aid deposited (I'm a poor college kid! XD), which took me awhile to get my payment to her. Ghost still held a spot for me to be able to get my wig done and delivered to my house in time. Such a sweetie! She will also be styling my friends Sora wig, on somewhat short notice, so that we can have our cosplay ready to go at Sakuracon this year.

Basically, she rocks, guys and gals ^_^

Note
- I was a little worried when I first agreed to the commission because there weren't a whole lot of spiky-styled wigs in her gallery. Now her portfolio is growing bigger, so this isn't much of a concern. This is just a note to say that if you are one of those people that feels like you need to see examples of a wig styled in the fashion you want, before you will even commission from that person, then you may be a little nervous if you commission from Ghost ^_^.

Final Grade: A+, definitely! EXCELLENT commissioner to work with!!
Kirakins is offline   Reply With Quote