View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2008, 10:38 PM   #669
C-chan
C-chanīs Cosplay

@yunaeonSummoner

You came to me with a last minute commission and I agreed to it but I could never promise you that I can make it on time because I was already fully booked.

I helped you in my free time to find shoes, a plushy and UNDERWEAR. I even took the time to figure out the sizes for you.

Then I ordered Chobits ears, spools and a wig for you! All on my name and under my effort. Not to mention that you were getting a free wig styling.

I told you many times that I'll get back to you as soon as there are news but you're bombarding me with mails and messages up to 8x a day just to ask me if I could help you with this and that.

The amount you sent me doesn't even cover 50% of the whole commission so I paid for some stuff out of my own pocket.

I think you have no reason to complain at that point! So far you owe me money for all the things I already spent and did for you!

I can't be online 24/7 and I can't help you with everything. I have a life and other costumes that had to be done before yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunaeonSummoner View Post
Name of Commissioner C-Chen
Website/C.com gallery/ www.cosbape.webs.com
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)

Chii from chobits her opening dress and her summer Yakuta
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
dont have pictures
Timeline (how long your order took to process)
dont have costume starting in late febuary
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
Pros she is really nice and lots of commication in the beginning. Very skilled. i ask her if i can pay her 50 dollors a week even after i got the costume she said yes and i starting the paymeants made 2 out of the 4 paymeants so far

cons havent recievied any WIPS like she said i would. refusing to email me and or meet me on icq and the deadline is thursday the 20th and i still have no update on the costume. the last update i got was she got the chii ears and spools thats it. i sent her numerous pms and emails still igoring me and i refused to send her paymeants until the costume is at my door i dont trust her as much anymore
Final Grade: D-/F

SORRY C-Chen i been screwed in the past by annanime so im not taking any chances. the grade will raise if i get the costume on time or any updates on the costume

Last edited by C-chan : 03-15-2008 at 11:07 PM.
C-chan is offline   Reply With Quote