View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2008, 09:10 PM   #800
Pretty_Kitty
Lost in space....

Thanks for the merchant side. I was thinking about reviewing some cosplay merchants I've dealt with for a while. More to come.

Name of Merchant: Cosworx
Item purchased (please include quantity): Black Petticoat
Links to picture(s) of your received item: No Picture Avaliable
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Never got it so I wouldn't know.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Back when Cosworx was actually selling skirts posing as a petticoat I purchased one from them. Everything went well up until the point when I realized a few weeks after the original order was placed that I never received the petticoat. I first tried calling their customer service line but was met with the answering service every time no matter what time I called. So I sent an email and was told by whomever that the petticoat was delivered at my address. They even gave me the UPS tracking number. I have never had problems receiving items at my house before and I definitely did not have the petticoat and I told the customer service rep this. However since Cosworx seems to believe EVERYTHING those lovely tracking numbers tell them I guess I was the liar and I never heard anything back from them again. So, out 35 bucks and no petticoat to date, I decided to try my luck with them one more time. See below.

Final Grade: F (Of course the least they could've done was offer to resend another one not completely ignore me.)

Name of Merchant: Cosworx
Item purchased (please include quantity): 1 Pair of Black Knee High Boots.
Links to picture(s) of your received item: Photo Here
Timeline (how long your order took to process): About a week or so.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
I purchased these boots specifically for a lolita dress. They were supposed to be white however due to my inattentiveness I chose black during the ordering. Not even a minute after the final order was placed I noticed the mistake and emailed Cosworx customer service explaining the mishap and asking that the original order color be changed to white. I was sent an email saying it wouldn't be a problem to change the order since it had not been fulfilled yet. Once the boots arrived as you can see from the picture they are most certainly not white. >.< I emailed customer service once again explaining the situation, telling them what I was told by whoever answered my original email and I was never sent a reply back. In fact I sent two emails and numerous phone calls, after a couple weeks of trying to get the problem solved I gave up and stuck with the black boots. However this would mark the second time I have had a problem with Cosworx customer service. After this order I have not (and will not) purchase anything from Cosworx. Its a shame as there are many things I wouldn't mind purchasing from Cosworx however I'm not one to support poor customer service, and I'm for damn sure not stupid enough to waste my money a third time.

Final Grade: C+ (Because at least I actually got my order this time even if it was the wrong color)

Seeya At!

Last.fm * Live Journal
Cherry Blossom Tree Festival / Otakon 10' / AUSA 10'
Random Lolita Outfits
Pretty_Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote