View Single Post
Unread 05-18-2008, 03:09 PM   #61
Bulma
Mittens in the Summertime

Here in my country, Chile, people at stores or at the streets react pretty much as Milady said people react in France. They stare at you and sometimes ask you if you are dressed up for some movie or tv. But there's the rude people too, the ones who yells "are you from a circus?", but most people just stares.

The most rude comments are made by the self named "otakus" and anime fans. They are so hypocrite. When they see me at a con they go all "OMG you are an awesome cosplayer! I just love your costumes so much!" but then they call me the ugly Sakura, fat Nana, or too old for -insert character's name here-. I wish they have the guts to say that to me on my face, but they fear me LOL. I know I'm not pretty, nor young nor thin, and I don't really care, but I know too my costumes are good ^^

Please excuse my terrible english!
Planned: Android #18 (Cell Saga) - Dragon Ball Z - Hiyori Sarugaki (Shinigami) - Bleach - Temari (4th outfit - Naruto (Manga-Shippuuden) - Malin - King of Fighters - Rukia Kuchiki (Summer School Uniform) - Bleach - Bulma Briefs (Mirai Trunks Saga) - Dragon Ball Z - Suki - Avatar: The Last Airbender - Leona Heidern - King Of Fighters MI - Nami - One Piece - Sakura Haruno - Naruto Movie 1 - Haruko Haruhara - FLCL - Tsunade-Sama - Naruto

My english sucks because HABLO ESPAŅOL!!
Bulma is offline   Reply With Quote