View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2008, 12:32 PM   #988
lapseof__reason
mo money = mo cosplay

Name of Commissioner Cosplay1
Website/C.com gallery Cosplay1.com
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Franziska von Karma - Ace Attorney (Full costume)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item None atm
Timeline (how long your order took to process) Roughly 3 months from first payment to recieved
Describe your Experience

Alright, so I've worked with this commissioner before and loved them. Naturally, I was excited to be working with them again. I sent off my measurements and my payments and was all giddy when it arrived in the mail. However, my happiness ended pretty quickly when I realized the costume had apparently been made for someone much much smaller than me. (I was close to positive that my measurements weren't the problem, as I had sent the same ones to a different commisioner [lavenderspikes] and what they had made fit just fine. What upset me the most was that it was such a beautiful costume and well made, and didn't come anywhere close to fitting. So I contacted them, and after some negotiation, they finally agreed to remake it. I was concerned about the period of time (three weeks until the con was when they agreed to remake it), but reluctantly agreed. When I recieved a message from them a week later saying that the costume was finished and had been shipped I was really nervous, thinking that there was no way it would be as nice as the original if it had been made in just a week. It came in the mail on Tuesday, and all my fears were thrown out the window. It looked exactly like the original, only this time...it fit! So, despite all the stress, it all worked out in the end, and now I have a beautiful costume for Otakon (and we are curently discussing what will be done with the first costume). After this experience, I am not sure if I will work with them again, but I definitely still reccomend them as a commisioner.

Final Grade: Despite this mishap, their costume quality, customer service, and prices are all amazing, and they deserve the A- I am giving. :x
ღ mami tomoe - pmmm
ღ genderbent!cecil palmer - wtnv
lapseof__reason is offline   Reply With Quote