I got a question.
I understand what sewing machines are but what is the difference between them and sergers?
When I was in high school we had one to do the inside stitches and I never really learned much about it. (Someone else had to sew for me b/c I wasn't great doing it straight xD, at least I'm somewhat better now)
Oh and would a serger be better for a beginner cosplayer or would you prefer a regular sewing machine?
Next Con - Katsucon 2011 (Sat)
- Axis Powers Hetalia: America, Ottoman Empire (won Best Novice Craftsmanship)
- Naruto Shippuden: Sasuke
- Assassin's Creed: Altair and Ezio
- Dangerous: Michael Jackson
- COD MW2: Private James Ramirez / Cover Ranger WIP
- The Otaku (AUSA 2008)
- Wolf's Rain: Fight to Paradise (Katsu 2010)