View Single Post
Unread 09-10-2008, 01:56 PM   #1072
CynicalSniper
Digivolve into Ultimate

Name of Commissioner: Human_Go
Website/C.com gallery: http://stores.ebay.com/human-go-cosp...QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Tres Iqus from Trinity Blood: Full costume except shoes and wig.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Will update, need batteries @_@
Timeline (how long your order took to process) August 20th(Ordered)- September 10th received.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
Pros: The costume looks pretty professional. :3 The size of the coat itself was a perfect size. The shipping was very quick. She said initially that the shipping would take 30 days, in only took 20.
Cons: The pants for the costume were a bit too small. I can go on a diet til the con but it's still a little annoying. The zipper of the jacket is also a little screwed up, it gets stuck alot as you pull it up. The scarf with the costume was well done, but on the backside of it there was a small red stain. o-o;; Dunno what that was.
Comments: Overall a good commissioner the shipping price was a little high but I think it was worth it. He/she is terrible when it comes to communication. I requested progress pictures and she sent me messages back telling me to be patient. :/ Not exactly what a paying costumer likes to hear. Still... I would recommend.
Final Grade: B+
CynicalSniper is offline   Reply With Quote