View Single Post
Unread 09-24-2008, 07:30 PM   #1080
Bonk
FOR OZ!

Name of Commissioner: Sukotto-kun Props
Website/C.com gallery: Website/Gallery

LegacyofMadara on cosplay.com.
Character commissioned and series/video game: Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Key & Oathkeeper Keyblade (Crafted & Primed)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: These were all pictures he took while they were in process. I haven't had a chance to take my own yet. Kingdom Key/Oathkeeper
Timeline (how long your order took to process): Commissioned on the 6th, both received on the 22nd.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments:
Pros: Man, so much was good about this. I was allowed to pay "half now, half later",
given a great deal, and kept constantly informed. I got photos of the works in progress daily--if not even twice daily sometimes. I never felt like I was kind of just sitting around twiddling my thumbs--he was prompt, descript, and really really quick. He started almost immediately--the next week after I sent him my payment (literally like four days later). My expectations were exceeded and I was really pleased with the result. Craftsmanship is awesome, proportions were great.

Cons: Really, none. There were some minimal dings to Oathkeeper, but nothing worth docking points to.

Comments: I'm really pleased with the results. Shipping was great, too. They both came really well packaged in a well supported box. I commissioned two unpainted keyblades and got great work. Sukotto-kun was really friendly and easy to deal with and turned out exactly what I wanted. I'll most likely turn to him again for more work when I need it. I've already recommended him several times over for props to my friends as well.

Final Grade: A+
Bonk is offline   Reply With Quote