View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2008, 06:15 AM   #1087
BeautifulDirt

Name of Commissioner: Didn't exactly get a name. Just the email magpdeson@gmail.com
Website/C.com gallery: http://myworld.ebay.com/andy200599/
Character commissioned and series: An @home cafe maid costume
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item::
Original
One mannequin thing
(...please excuse the background mess. The computer room is also the baby's room and she was playing.)
On me (back)
Front
(please also excuse my face lol I don't know what I was doing there. This is my best pic of the front)
There was also a headdress which somehow didn't make it in the picture...

Timeline: I paid the $85 for the costume on Sept 18. Sent $25 for shipping last Saturday (Oct 4) Got it Tuesday (Oct 7)
Pros: It's so cute and exactly what I wanted! This was my DREAM costume and I finally have it! It got here very fast and it was finished quickly and the price was what I was happiest about!
They also agreed to let me pay shipping after the costume was done since I couldn't pay it all at once.
Cons: Nothing really. The buttons are a bit smaller than the original but they're not too much smaller. Not a huge problem
Comments:
They have an ebay store but they also do custom commissions.
I originally wanted a petticoat with it, but the skirt was made in a way so that I wouldn't need it.
I posted up an ad and sent out requests for quotes. The highest quote I got was $180.
So then, I got an offer for just $85 for the same costume made with the same material so of course I thought I should go for it!
At first I wasn't sure and wanted to find a more known commissioner I didn't have the money for it so I took a risk with this one.
It turned out so much better than I thought and I will buy from this commissioner again!!
Final Grade: A
BeautifulDirt is offline   Reply With Quote