View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2008, 10:09 PM   #1092
tenren
bang

Name of Commissioner: Taiyo Cosplay
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/private.php?d...m&pmid=1570655
Character commissioned and series/video game: Rhode Camelot from D. Gray Man (Blouse only)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Rhode gallery
Timeline (how long your order took to process): A month or so. Early September to Early October

PROS: Visually, the garment is stunning! There are no loose seams or anything out of place. It is very professionally made, like something out of an upscale shop! It fit really nicely and adhered to all of the guidelines I gave. There were progress shots given and the commissioner answered every question I had, no matter how silly, and even asked for my input to make it accurate to my taste, not the character design. I found that extra considerate and it showed that he valued his customer's opinions.

CONS: Communication was a little wonky at times. Most times to get updates, I had to ask the questions, rather than them giving me the automatic weekly updates as promised. Not really a big deal though. Also, the deadline was missed due to some weird things happening with the mail. I'm not sure if that's the truth or not, but I do believe that it was beyond his control.

Final Grade: A-: Communication errors aside, I'd definitely commission him again!

Otakon 2012 Costumes
Scanty (Police!)- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Red Scout - Team Fortress 2
Jade - Mortal Kombat 9
Female Ace - One Piece
Riven - League of Legends
Ms. Fortune - Skullgirls

|| Maki & Loco's Excellent Adventures: Nerds of all Trades! ||
2012 Cons: MAGfest :: Katsucon :: T-Mode :: Otakon :: Baltimore Comic-Con :: NYAF :: Anime USA

Last edited by tenren : 10-24-2008 at 02:39 AM.
tenren is offline   Reply With Quote