View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2008, 10:07 PM   #1112
Kaniki

I figured it was about time for me to actually review these two. XD

Name of Commissioner: CosplayWig
Website/C.com gallery: [x]
Character commissioned and series/video game: A wig that I used for Sailor Saturn and my original Ichigo {TTM} . ^^
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Don't have pictures on this pc. D=
Timeline: From the day I ordered it, it took 1 and a half weeks for me to get it. Which was in the description, so it was great!
Describe your Experience: Amazing. It was my first time ordering off of ebay, and she helped me along the way. =D Then the wig I got was just.. amazing over all. It looks great in pictures and everything.
Final Grade: A+++

Name of Commissioner: MoonPrism
Website/C.com gallery: http://www.Moonprism.com
Character commissioned and series/video game: Sailor Saturn Earrings and Tiara
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item:[x]
Timeline: Ordered it and got it within 2 weeks. ^^ XD That's about it.
Describe your Experience: It was really good with the person them self. She was very nice about everything and I got the tiara and earrings on time and all, but the thing is that they weren't really fully worth the money. The earrings were cardboard that was cut into a shape and then had paint of them. =/ They fell apart before the con. And then with the tiara, it started to tarnish within a month and the glue that held the elastic on just fell off, so I had to fix that. Then the jewel fell off and I had to glue it back on. D= The person was nice, but the product was NOT worth the price and they didn't advertise that the items were made that way. So I was disappointed over all.
Final Grade: D