View Single Post
Unread 12-03-2008, 11:01 PM   #1134
Dark Althena
Warning: Habitual Glomper

Name of Commissioner: Ajie/Cosplay1

Website/C.com gallery: www.cosplay1.com

Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Pink from Dragon Pink (costume and accessories only)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: http://www.cosplay1.com/dtProduct.php?pId=421 (I don't have any of the outfit on me yet but I will soon)

Timeline (how long your order took to process): Approx. 1 1/2 months

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Ajie is very sweet and very good with communication. I was very impressed, Ajie fought hard to take my commission and even went a few dollars below my budget for my cosplay to win my commission. In the beginning I was told that the fabric they wanted to use was out of stock so they sent me pictures of fabrics to choose from. I got progress emails with links to the costume's progress so I was pleased with that. The cosplay was made with adjustable parts in case I *ahem* gain a few pounds...I even got an email to approve the bell they wanted to put on the cosplay ^_^! A very good, top-knotch commissioner.

Comments: I was a little irritated when I got the cosplay and found not the bell I approved but a christmas ornament, but that's easily fixed. Construction was very good and even though it's a little big it can be taken in with no troubles.

Final Grade: A- A pleasant, wonderful commissioner I will definitely commission again ^_^
Pink from Dragon Pink
(incredibly witty remark of a humorous nature inserted here for the purpose of
entertainment)

Last edited by Dark Althena : 12-03-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Dark Althena is offline   Reply With Quote