View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2008, 01:36 PM   #1143
Chiloves1
Cosplay Dreamin

Name of Commissioner: Tidna Star

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/144335/

Character commissioned and series/video game
: Rosebride Utena, Revolutionary Girl Utena

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: (See attachments)
We changed it up to look a bit different from most Rosebride Utena cosplayers, still we kept the original colors of pink, blue, golden yellow and more pink to add more feminine style of a Rosebride dress.

Timeline:
Took about under a week, we went material shopping prior the same day she started to work on my cosplay.

Pros: This was a costume worth deciding to finally attempt and proven that she knew exactly what she was doing to making it. I had brought in a picture from my manga to show her and she would take the picture and sketch it in her notebook before attempting to search for fabric she and myself felt were close to the character. This was a costume I gave her a time frame of February but she insisted to have it done way before then so I entrusted that she could handle such a task, boy did she ever! I met her on a anime website when she was advertising about taking commissions and decided to give it a shot. Little did I know what was in store, she took my breathe away and was so amazing at keeping communication available at all time.

Cons:
None that I can think of.

Comments:
Having chosen Utena again but this time more successful with a costume. The great thing about her was the fact that she had brought in part of the costume for me to try on for fittings and resizing and reshaping. She was all about being perfectionist when it came to how a costume should look and fit on a customer. She often amazed me about taking a step further into making sure the costume was to my liking and she really did her part to send me progress pictures and bringing along a measuring tape. This time I felt more confident about wearing a cosplay that I know would fit me well because she would measure me from head to toe, something I never considered important in a cosplay.

Final Grade: A+
Attached Images
File Type: jpg front[1].jpg (127.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg back[1].jpg (111.8 KB, 0 views)
Chiloves1 is offline   Reply With Quote