1) What Machine do you own? Include the maker and model number please!Mine is a Janome, the model is 415
2) when did you purchase it/how old is it? close to six or seven years old
3) How much sewing experience do you have? (how long sewing, how advanced your projects are)About six or seven years (when got the sewing machine for Home Ec. I guess I can say maybe intermediate?
4) what do you like most about the machine?I can sew some pretty think fabric together so it's sturdy and it came with a lot of stuff-like a button foot, zipper foot, hem guide, seam ripper, hemmer foot, screwdriver, etc...and has all the basic setting that one may use a lot-it as a setting for a buttonhole stitch
5) what do you not like?It's not as fancy as some of the other machines like the computerized onces out there that can do more stuff and it has some things just made for the Janome, like the ruffle attachment but it can be difficult to find at times
6) Would you recommend your machine to a fellow cosplayer?Sure, it's a pretty good and sturdy machine I believe, it's the only machine I ever had or used but so far I had no problems with the machine itself. I can't remember how much it cost but it seems to be a good investment.
Last edited by chibi_kitsune : 12-18-2008 at 02:49 AM.