View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2008, 06:41 PM   #1149
mu empire

Name of Commissioner The Hag
Website/C.com gallery www.thecosbrigade.com / http://www.cosplay.com/member/72984
Character commissioned and series/video game Christina Mackenzie, Gundam 0080: Jacket patches only (4 total). Here is a photo of the character.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item Here!
Timeline (how long your order took to process) I contacted her at the beginning of November. My deadline was December 15th, and they made it in time.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments. AWESOME. I heard so many great things about her work here, and I was eager to have her commissioned for this project. She's very quick, accomodating, and friendly. I recommend her to ANYONE who needs custom cosplay patches. I'm really, really happy with the final result! There were really no cons to my experience with Lani. Because this character is obscure and has very little reference photos for the outfit I was doing, we worked together to figure out what exactly the patches were, and she made suggestions for thread colors and fabric backing, and was sure to get every little detail, right down to the sizes I wanted. They turned out exactly how I wanted them to! I would definitely commission her again, should I need patches in the future!
Final Grade: A+!