View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2009, 09:49 PM   #249
Bur Loire
AZURE DOKUGANRYU

OMG TALK ABOUT WIPS HEAVEN. That would be my room. XD LET ME SHOW YOU....WITH A REALLY LONG POST. :3

As of right now I'm despertly trying to finish all my Katsu Stuff.
That's Dissidia!Squall (with his ultimate weapon, the Lionheart, gunblade.) Death the Kidd (with twin pistols), Jote (from Final Fantasy XII.....which that ALONE would tell you how difficult that costume is @_@), Hearts!Shirt!Kamina (LOL), and then Shinjiro from Persona 3.

And I have my MomoCon costumes in various stages of being begun.....PreSkip Viral, Minamimoto from TWEWY (I'm making his 7 SHINIGAMI WINGS. 7. 7 WINGS. WTF.), Germany from Hetalia is...welll...I've made his little cross thing. LOL.

I'm also working on Dr. Naomi from No More Heroes, Edward from Final Fantasy 4 (my big AWA costume!!!!), Tomaj from Final Fantasy XII, I'm also techincally working on Basch & Vossler from XII too but with my friends and I'm just helping to make their armor LOL, I have a 'secret costume' for one of my friends I'll be unveiling at Animazement, and I've started on Creed (Black Cat + Imaginary Blade lvl2...AKA THE GIANT SWORD WITH A FACE), Felix (Golden Sun), Lucifer (ANgel Sanctuary), I have Ringo (Air Gear) and Aya Natsume that should have been finished last year but haven't on my WIP closet too LOL.

AND SO MANY MORE. SO MANY. XDDDD
OH YEAH.

Aeon from Castlevania Judgement. But all I have are his pants.
Kinda like my Kamina cosplay. Like his default outfit. With the chest and complete lack of shirt LOL. ALL I HAS ARE PANTS. LOL.

OH YEAH x 2.

And I'm working on Lambo too. XDD

Last edited by Bur Loire : 01-31-2009 at 09:50 PM. Reason: FORGOT ONE!!!!
Bur Loire is offline   Reply With Quote