View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2009, 10:22 PM   #7
Kitsune
Turk in a Skirt

moonflower - I love that costume of Rogue's. :3 I love so many of Rogue's costumes, actually. XD

I've got two versions of Gambit done, bringing one to Megacon this year, along with a pajamas version. So far, I've done his post-X-Treme outfit (no pink!) and his tuxedo from X-Men: TAS. If things go as planned, there's gonna be an X-Men pajama party after Megacon on Friday. :3 I'm excited. I'm also pretty sure I'm going to work on a movie-verse Gambit to wear to the Wolverine movie.

I mean... I'm not a total Gambit fangirl.

I also want to cosplay Mystique or Rogue in the S.H.I.E.L.D uniform they wear in House of M, 'cause those outfits look awesome. I also wanna try Shadowcat from Wolverine and the X-Men. I still like the show less than TAS and Evo, but Kitty has the most adorable uniform ever. :3

All my other comic book ventures thus far are Vertigo. I want to do some ElfQuest cosplays in the future... which is... sorta kinda not really Marvel cosplay? XD They were published through Marvel for a bit, at least.
Friday: Scootaloo (MLP:FiM), Darya "Dasha" Alkaev (Orlandia); Saturday: Dasha, Ryoko Mitsurugi; Sunday: Zubat (Pokemon Snap panel), Dasha

Last edited by Kitsune : 02-13-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote