1) What Machine do you own?
-Shark (by Euro-Pro X)
2) when did you purchase it/how old is it?
-About 3-4 years old.
3) How much sewing experience do you have?
-Sewing minor projects since I was about 6 (mostly mending, patching, etc.), simple costumes for about 5 years.
4) what do you like most about the machine?
- It cost about 20 dollars and it's very small.
5) what do you not like?
-It HATES me. It is probably the moodiest sewing machine ever. Sometimes it'll sew perfectly, but other times it will eat your thread, grind the fabric, break two needles in a row, refuse to thread the bobbin, grind to a halt when sewing, and snap thread like mad. And although it can run on battery power, as of late it can only really sew anything if plugged into an outlet. Not to mention it only does a straight stitch.
6) Would you recommend your machine to a fellow cosplayer?
-If you want something to practice on, or aren't doing anything relatively complicated, or on a deadline, it's decent, especially for a beginner. It also helps if you don't have one that has mood swings.