View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2009, 11:08 PM   #1194
Chiloves1
Cosplay Dreamin

Name of Commissioner: Tidna Star

Website/C.com gallery: http://www.cosplay.com/member/144335/

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: (See attachments)

Character commissioned and series/video game: Summoner Yuna (white top, sleeves, obi and skirt)

Timeline: January 2009. (She was a bit behind with getting this costume done for January cuz of school and other commissions but nonetheless she had it done before Kei kon this month.)

Pros We bought the fabric and materials needed to make this cosplay in late December, I think it was a few weeks before Christmas and she told me she'd have it done by January. I would kindly remind her every couple of weeks just to find out how the cosplay was coming along, she assured me she was working hard and would have it done by January. When January rolled around she had it 80% complete, but was struggling with getting it done by the date we set. Though she made it up to me by keeping contact with me every step of the way. She did come through for me in the end and had it done by last week in time for Kei kon, I didn't have any time to try it on to see if there were any adjustments she had to make on it, but when I tried it on it fit me very well. Again, I knew getting a cosplay commissioned by her was worth it.

Comments I had commissioned her before when it came to my Rosebride Utena cosplay, (which I have yet to debut) she works her butt off to make sure the cosplay is satisfied and if not happy with it, she works on it and let's one know if there are any changes she has to make or need to make. I have been very fortunate to get another cosplay made by her. She is a bit on the expensive side for when it comes to commissioning, but she makes sure everything is up to standard. I HOPE to commission her one more time this year and if she's doing other commissions next year ask for another 2 or 3, lol.

Final Grade A+
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Summoner_Yuna2.jpg (59.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Summoner_Yuna3.jpg (49.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Summoner_Yuna4.jpg (43.5 KB, 0 views)
Chiloves1 is offline   Reply With Quote