View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2009, 05:23 AM   #1198
Datona
Spikes Girl

Name of Commissioner: ZhangSunny
Website/C.com gallery: not sure if shes still on here her listing seems to have gone
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.) Dita skirt top and jacket (vandread) And Zelda fromtwilight princess zelda (complete with crown)
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: *add soon*
Timeline (how long your order took to process): about a month
Describe your Experience. Pros: Nice material , communication Cons: where do I start the dita was well made , but has some black marks on the boot covers and skirt, also the boot covers are freyd abit at the top , but the real disappointment was the zelda I paid extra for a crown made of leather but got a cheap $2 plastic one sent instead, also the zelda was done all wrong ,

either she was just to lazy or didnt care she sewed tacky cheap lace around the bottom instaed of the symbols when I pulled the lace of it was several different patterns. also the neck line is way to high up and still needs to be fix, she used very bad elastic on the gloves to hold it to the finger there was no detail at all i ended up painting the detail on myself.

Also the sash was badly made so was the vest it needs to be altered also the sash had lace sewn to it i ripped it all off and repainted the right symbols on. Also there was no under gloves I was so annoyed as it cost me a lot of money then I had to spend more fixing it

Comments: Dont go to her if you want something with detail

Final Grade: D-
Datona is offline   Reply With Quote