1) What Machine do you own? Include the maker and model number please! janome 2139N
2) when did you purchase it/how old is it? brand new, got it in January
3) How much sewing experience do you have? (how long sewing, how advanced your projects are) I've been sewing less than a year, but I do a lot of advanced projects (historical costumes mostly)
4) what do you like most about the machine? For its price range it has a really good motor. It goes through drapery weight fabric with ease. Also has a needle threader and seems to have the ability to unjam itself
5) what do you not like? I haven't found anything I don't like, but since it's new and inexpensive it has a lot of plastic parts, which could be problematic in terms of long term wear
6) Would you recommend your machine to a fellow cosplayer? I would recommend it to anyone.