View Single Post
Unread 04-16-2009, 05:42 AM   #1236
Ashton_Anchors
Queen of the abyss

Name of Merchant: Cosworx
Item purchased (please include quantity): Alicia XXL in Silver White(1), Punky in Blue(1), Wig Cap
Links to picture(s) of your received item: None yet
Timeline (how long your order took to process): March 22th-April 1st(Shipped on the 25th)
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: It took a bit longer to process my order than I'd have liked(It's probably because I ordered on a Sunday), but it was within a reasonable amount of time- I believe it shipped out on the 25th. Shipping was a little slower than normal speed for UPS, but that was due to bad weather in Colorado- nothing Cosworx, or anyone, could do anything about. Once I got the items, I was very pleased to see that they were as good quality as Cosworx claimed them to be- in fact, they were better. The pictures on the website don't do them justice.(especially in the case of Punky.) Cosworx was also cheaper than Amphigory on both wigs, which is an added bonus. . I'd definitely order from them again- and would advise others to do so- but be prepared for a possible delay if you order your wig in the winter(or even early spring), as it may have to go through Colorado. ^^;.
Final Grade: A-

Last edited by Ashton_Anchors : 04-16-2009 at 05:48 AM.
Ashton_Anchors is offline   Reply With Quote