Unread 04-24-2009, 06:44 AM   #1254
Cosplay_Colzy-X
Embrace Eternity

Name of Commissioner:
CostumeFamily.com

Website/C.com gallery:
http://www.costumefamily.com

Character commissioned and series/video game:
Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and was the whole costume minus the gloves and shoes.

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
Only picture I have at the moment~
http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/q...n/SDC10988.jpg

Timeline (how long your order took to process)
After I ordered it, It took around 5 days to make and then a further 2 days to arrive (Sent through FedEx to the UK from China) So 1 week exactly! ^_^

Pros
Excellent communication~ they replied to all of my messages quickly and answered all my questions. I recieved it after only ordering a week before so excellent shipping also ^_^ Even though it was FedEX, ems would probably have only been a few more days~ Great quality for what I payed also ^_^ and fits me perfectly~ Good Price too xD

Cons
The only things I found wrong with the costume was that there aren't any pockets on the front of the skirt but to be totally honest that doesn't bother me~ If however you wanted it 100% accurate this could cause a problem but its fine with me ^^

The white shirt is slightly big on me also but can easily be taken in~

Comments
As a first time buyer from CostumeFamily.com I am extremly happy with this cosplay! It cost me around 60 altogether including P+P which I think is a very good price considering both quality and accuracy~ Its not 100% accurate as theres no pockets on the skirt but that as I have already said isn't a problem for me ^_^ They were quick to reply to all of my messages also and very friendly, answering any questions I had. And it only took a week to get to me which I personally think is amazing! I will deffinetly consider them for future commissions ^_^

Final Grade: A
LFCC~ July 2012
Hawke (Female, Mage) from Dragon Age II
London MCM Expo~ October 2012
The Hellequin from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood OR Commander Shepard from Mass Effect 3
Cosplay_Colzy-X is offline   Reply With Quote