View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2009, 03:30 AM   #1292
Tobias Night
Tobias Nightbringer

Name of Merchant: Ms Testament

Website: www.racheldesade.deviantart.com and www.sanguinespinner.etsy.com

Item purchased (please include quantity): Shinigami outfit worn by Shuhei Hisagi from Anime series Bleach. One order.

Links to picture(s) of your received item: http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/148738/

Timeline (how long your order took to process): I am not sure exactly how long it took. Maybe a month, maximum? However, I do know that it was done VERY fast and a MONTH or two before the deadline.

Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Simply put, the experience was superb. This was my first time commissioning anyone, and even though my standards and 'regulations' were somewhat precise, she exceeded every single one of them. The best part was, even though it took such a short period of time to make, it did not sacrifice accuracy OR quality in any way. Not only was she very friendly in person and online, she was also very helpful on other various topics about the costume such as make-up, where to purchase little add-ons for costumes, and a quick lesson about sewing.

Final Grade:A+

~Lyric to a song sung by Nat King Cole called "Nature Boy" (Thank you LadyHawke78 for getting the name of the song!)
Tobias Night is offline   Reply With Quote