View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2009, 06:02 PM   #1299
PhDPepper
\(ŐωŐ)/

Name of Commissioner
CosplayMandy AKA Cosplaycommish
Website/C.com gallery
http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/cosplaymandy/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.)
Final Fantasy Versus XIII: Noctis Lucis Caelum Jacket, Pants, Belt & Pouches, Gloves.
Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item
http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/u.../IMG_09989.jpg
Timeline (how long your order took to process)
Approximately 5 weeks, which was 3 weeks early.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments.
This was my first commissioned outfit and i have to say that Mandy is an extremely friendly commissioner who replied quickly to any questions that I had. She even offered pictures of in progress work, and being a first time commissioning, this really helped with my personal piece of mind. Definitely a people person. A+ their.

When i received the costume, it was neatly folded and packaged in such a way that everything was really easy to find. Workmanship was also amazing. I was getting ready to clip any loose strings and such that i found dangling except, i promptly put my scissors away. It seems that their were no loose strings to distract from the outfit, must have taken the time to do this before shipping the outfit. The quality of the material was also better then what i expected, and its hard to show that through pictures. Even different materials were used on the shoulder design, instead of recycling materials from the coat, so the commissioner did not try to skimp on material costs, and it is very noticable. The outfit also was a perfect fit, and is surprisingly comfortable because it is all lined with soft material. All the stitching seems to be solid also, and i discovered that the belt loops were stitched on twice to make it that much more sturdy. I'm highly impressed with the final costume and with all the attention payed to small details, I definitely rate Quality at A+.

I will update pictures in the future to show the lining, perfectly done stitching with no loose strings, and the different materials in the shoulder design (shows quality over cost saving). Need to take some close up shots to show the craftmanship.

I will probably commission again for next year =D

Final Grade: A+

Last edited by PhDPepper : 07-25-2009 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Updated Picture link
PhDPepper is offline   Reply With Quote