View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #52
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
Is Phantasy Star Portable good? The last one I played was the first version of the Dreamcast one, but Phantasy Star Portable looks awesome. Is it similar to PSO or is it more like the old ones or what?

Is Dynasty Warrior Gundam 2 less button-mashing, or is it still the same? I liked the first DW:G game, but it got kind of repetitive so I'm not sure if I want to pick up the new one or not.

And, currently, I'm playing Prince of Persia on the Xbox360. I've been meaning to pick it up for a while but never did.
PS Portable is kinda fantastic. It's a Monster Hunter Rip-off, just set in the PSU Universe. If you enjoyed PSO, chances are you'll love PS Portable.

DWG2 is pretty much more of the same, but I've never actually owned a DW game, so it's kinda new to me. Since I got it on the cheap and there's SEED characters in it, it warranted a buy for me, but I can't speak for everyone.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote