View Single Post
Unread 06-15-2009, 03:13 AM   #1304
Manders1953

Same exact thing. Only, it's been well past two years and I still never received my Aerith wig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumei View Post
Name of Commissioner: www.kawaiiwigs.net

Website/C.com gallery: www.kawaiiwigs.net

Character: Wig of Franziska von Karma/Karuma, Mei (Phoenix Wright 2/Gyakuten Saiban 2)

Links to picture(s) of your commissioned item: Haven't even gotten a progress shot...

Timeline (how long your order took to process): I first inquired around early/middle of Feb 2007. It took a while, and finally ordered, paid and signed contract around the last week of Feb 2007. Wig was due May 20th. I have gotten nothing yet. And May 25th is the date of the con I was supposed to wear this wig to.

(The reason why it took so long for me to pay and sign the contract was because she would answer her emails around once a week, and I had to actually ask for her PayPal address so I could pay her as well as the contract.)

Pros: Website was clean, looked professional, even had a contract.

Cons: Deadline missed completely. I do not try and bother my commissioners because I know they have work, college, a life, etc. I did not contact this commissioner until after sending the payment and contract signed back to her. Then on May 12, figuring the time was right to ask for a progress shot. No reply. I emailed once more on the 18th, and again on the 20th, asking civilly if the wig was done, that I request it be airmailed to me as said in the contract when the wig was not done on time or such. I have still received no reply, and I fear I will not be able to wear the wig and costume to the Fanime Con on May 25th. I am still awaiting a reply. I understand that life gets people down, but how long does it take to shoot an email back, especially with a contract?

Communication has been nil since I have paid. I am trying my best to contact her now, but I have received nothing.

Final Grade: D (I may or may not change the grade depending on if/when I get the wig.)

For now this is a tentative review, but I feel it is fair to let others know both good and bad sides of commissioners.
Manders1953 is offline   Reply With Quote