View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #1322
lynnafred
The Pioneer of Crumpets

Name of Commissioner: Cosplaycommish/Cosplaymandy
Website: http://s530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/cosplaymandy/
Character commissioned and series/video game (please include if this was the entire costume, just a jacket, prop, accessory, wig, etc.): Raven from Tales of Vesperia, full costume
Links to picture(s) of your received item: unfortunately, none. =/
Timeline (how long your order took to process): it couldn't have been more than a month between when I started to email her and when I got the costume.
Describe your Experience. Pros, Cons, Comments: Mandy's extremely quick with replying to emails and was really, really patient with all my questions and bad reference pictures. Her measurement guide was extremely easy to follow, and she was happy to give me progress reports along the way. I really can't say enough good things about her communication. I didn't really think the price was all that high either - I think I paid something like $130 for the entire thing. The costume is very nice, was made of good fabric, and held up to my wear very well for its first photoshoot. I've since managed to ruin the shirt, but I think it was more me abusing the crap out of it than from anything she had done.
Final Grade: A/A+

Definite Cosplays 2011:
I have no idea what I'm doing anymore... ._.

Feel free to add me on facebook! (Just let me know who you are so I don't o_O)
lynnafred is offline   Reply With Quote